Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Primer - Pinoy Apartment's Purpose

Pinoy Apartment

I grew up in Bicol, and after graduation from college I need to find job. And I chose to find one in Metro Manila. You may ask, so?! I know a lot of people will be able to relate to my experience: finish college – transfer to Metro Manila to find job – look for a place to stay – then find a job.

Finding a place to stay in Metro Manila is a bit difficult, especially for people who did not grew up here. The purpose of this blog is to give information as to where one can find an apartment, condo, bed space, room sharing, dormitories, and other types of living space in the Metro.

Please feel free send me emails if you know of any apartments, condos, bed space, etc, that are still for rent, and please update me as well if those are taken already. It would be helpful if you can add as much information as possible, like floor area, number of rooms, number of bathrooms, contact information of the landlord, and other information that can help interested parties decide to whether or not take the place. Pictures will be appreciated as well.

You can reach me at – pinoyapartment@gmail.com.

Thanks! And good luck finding your new abode!

~Max

No comments:

Post a Comment